Friday, August 29, 2014

Found on Middle Ground

Middle Ground - "an area of compromise or possible agreement between two extreme positions"
Middle School - "a school which children attend between primary school and high school"

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." (Mark Twain)

In the course of three short years, students progress from innocent young children to active young adults. Within this span of these three years, our children develop and solidify their learning styles and personalities, most of which will remain imprinted upon their very beings for the rest of their lives. The "extreme" and remarkably rapid progression from primary/elementary school and high school is a extraordinary experience, one that we must monitor, support and guide with the greatest of care.
This blog sets out to achieve these goals. I hope to share this journey through these exciting years of education together. You never know what may be found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment